Interacting with Grabba Device
What is Grabba
provides a wide range of hardware devices designed for data capture, verification, or transaction processing, like Barcode scanning, Passport, credit card reading, signature, fingerprint capturing, etc.
Since 4.1 release, DragonRAD will integrate with Grabba devices to extend DragonRAD data capture capabilities. Please note, only BlackBerry devices are supported with Grabba in the 4.1 Release.
How it works
1. To be able to connect to Grabba device, the Grabba device driver
has to be downloaded to the mobile device.
2. Download the DragonRAD client onto the mobile device.
3. Connect the mobile device with the Grabba device, you should see a Green LED flashing on Grabba device to indicate that Mobile Device is successfully connected with Grabba device.
4. Launch the DragonRAD application, you should observe the Green LED flashing again on Grabba device to indicate that the DragonRAD application is successfully communicating with Grabba device.
5. You should then be able to use the Grabba device to scan a barcode, or capture signature, etc. All of the captured data will be imported into DragonRAD application, and can be transmitted to the Back-End database later.
Please Log In
to add a comment